The launch of a campaign organised by Stamp Out Poverty proposing, by the sounds of the intro, a carbon tax with the revenue paid to the Green Climate Fund or similar to pay for the damage caused by carbon emissions.
The panel includes:
- Ralph Regenvanu MP Minister of Foreign Affairs, Vanuatu
- Barry Gardiner MP Shadow Minister for International Climate Change
- Caroline Lucas MP Co-Leader, Green Party
- Avinash Persaud Head of Economic Reconstruction of Dominica (post Hurricane Maria)
- Julie-Anne Richards Policy Lead, Climate Damages Tax Campaign
RSVP for this event on EventBrite